Monday, April 8, 2013

Letting Go: KnitPro Trendz Acrylic Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set

If you remember, I tried to knit before. With guidance from one great knitting teacher, Rozi Rahman. After a while, i decided it's not my thing. Knitting turned out to be one of the seasonal thing that I liked for few months, and then I turned to sewing again. So lets just focus on one thing i always like, sewing.


I bought these needles for about RM100+, I couldn't really remember exactly how much. 
But letting them go at RM90 only, with free delivery by Poslaju (within Malaysia). If you're not from Malaysia, I will send it to you by Registered Mail. 

Here's the specs for these pretty needles:

 


If interested, you can either contact me through my page's Message button, or email admin@sewfabby.com

Thank you and have a great day :)

2 comments:

Looey Fish said...

Hi, may I know is it still available?

Sewfabby said...

Hi Looey!

I sold this quite sometime ago :)