Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Leisure Sewing: Peplum Shorts

A friend shared with me this super cute tutorial from Crafting Zuzzy, on how to sew a Peplum shorts for girls. Peplum! My sister laughed when I told her that I'm making a peplum shorts, "Babies in peplum?"
Haha why not? Ladies all over the world was crazy over peplum especially last year, during the Eid celebration almost half of the ladies I met wore peplum dress.


All geared up, i cut the fabrics the very next day and started sewing. The pattern size is for 12-18mo toddler. My niece is at home so maybe I can get her to try this shorts for me.  

The tutorial is pretty easy to understand and follow, so I guess this is something that beginners can pull off for their first sewing project. I know some excited mothers who want to sew & make stuff for their child. 


Here's the outcome! My niece refused to try it on, so I put it on to her newborn sister instead haha. 


3 comments:

jahitbynadia said...

Agree with you, this is super cute!!

Angela said...

These are fabulous! Glad you like the tutorial :)

Angela (craftingzuzzy.blogspot.com)

Sewfabby said...

Thanks Nadia! It is super cute :)

I do Angela! It's really easy to understand.