Friday, February 17, 2012

Once I'm in the Mood

suddenly i'm in the mood of making different things from my normal projects. made a wrist rest for my own use, since i'm so paranoid about this carpal tunnel syndrome. and also, the ladies from 1H1P & GMJC are so into pin cushions now i couldn't help myself but to try making one for myself. okay, i didn't made just one, i made six of them last night to be given away today.

the flower pin cushion, for myself
Diameter: 4"


 the wrist rest set, one for the keyboard and another small one for the mouse
Keyboard: 13.5" x 3.5"
Mouse: 4" x 3.5"

If you wish to make your own pin cushion, you can check out this page.

2 comments:

Nia said...

I rasa utk market wrist set tu yg boleh bagi intro psl sindrom tu. post artikel psl tu sekali ke.

ar3lynn said...

dear.how much is it for the whole set? email me the details ya. TQ! - ahhazlin@gmail.com