Thursday, February 2, 2012

quicky

a quick update before the long post: 

knitting journey: i now know another method of casting on, the long tail method. my guru taught me during my last bazaar and also from youtube

new items: managed to sew sample set for handphone pouch (photo), pleated clutch, and few bags

workshop: attended a book binding workshop, organized by Little Syam (long post coming up). made my first book, from scratch and tried making another one with additional accessory, button. loved it.

bazaar: i Love bazaar is around the corner, don't forget to come by to Subang Parade (Level 1) this Saturday. my booth will be in front of Sasa shop from 11am till 9am. and Sewfabby will be there until 9am, so take your time but DO come and i hope you'll find something that suits you at my booth. 

cosmo bag: yup, i finished it way before the due date because i wanted to bring it back to ipoh. the original size is huge. huge enough to be my overnighter. will write an entry about that too

No comments: