Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Personalized Bag Tag


One of my favorite item in shop, these personalized bag tags are suitable for your kids (or you, yourself) school bags, sport bags, swimming bags or luggage! A super easy way to recognized their bags especially with unique designs and bright colors! Unlike other bag tags out there, I'm using a PUL leather strap to make it stiff so the tag will not flipped around. It's removable, so you can detach and use the tag again on other bag/ luggage. Owh if you wish to have ribbons/ strap loop instead of this ring, do let me know I will be happy to make one for you.

My embroidery machine will be home soon, so I can start doing embroidery again. I really really miss making these and the towels! Visit this album if you wish to order this bag tag.

No comments: