Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Quilt group, and block of the month

Recently, my friend Zura from Sew Retro Chic introduced me to a new group at Facebook. The group is all about quilting, and I know nothing about quilting! I just love Zura's creations with her baby quilts. I made one before, but with barely zero knowledge, I found it really hard and took a really long time to complete the quilt, especially the binding part. 

Okay so this year, they're having this Block of the Month activity, where every month one quilter will share a quilt block tutorial for everyone to follow. Once done in December, we will quilt them! That will be interesting, really interesting I will keep the quilt to myself.


January block - Flying Geese


February block - April Star

Looking forward for more blocks, and finally the quilt itself.

1 comment:

jahitbynadia said...

May I ask, what is the group name? I would like to join.. Thanks