Friday, December 14, 2012

Cord Wrap

I came across the idea of making cord wrap (wire wrap) when a customer, Sal requested for a pouch to keep her stuff. She mentioned about the wires, and how she needs a bigger pouch to keep the wires from getting tangled up. So I suggested a cord wrap. I made one for her, complimentary with the pouch & other products that she bought from me. And I fell in love with it and I find it super useful. 


Size: 4.5" x 6" (opened)
Padded with light batting & interfacing





I got the pattern from my favorite website, michellepatterns.com 
You can try the tutorial there, or if you want to skip the sewing part and get yourself one of the wrap, just email me at hello{@}sewfabby.com or visit our Facebook page. Or, come and chose your favorite design at Etsy Handmade Bazaar this Saturday at Hello Deer, Uptown Damansara

No comments: