Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New December Fabrics & a Group Buy

Here are some new fabrics that I bought during the Black Friday sale, and available for you to chose from for custom orders (books only). For now I'm not taking any new custom order for sewing (bags, sleeves) until probably January 2013 due to my health condition. Still slowly recovering from the surgery, with some minor pains whenever I sit too long for sewing. 


And waiting for another FRE from the States, with these fabrics in it


Lately I received a few emails asking where I got my fabrics from, I wrote before I guess, they're from Etsy.com But if you don't want to use any credit cards, you can also buy your fabrics from local store like Yee Button at SS2, or shop online from Zura Lovemelots, Kelly Fabric Fanatic, Rozi Little Arwen, or this one shop at Sunway Pyramid (I forgot the name). 

But, since I'm doing some fabrics shopping from my trusted supplier, I can also help you to buy your fabrics. 
You can email me at admin[@]sewfabby.com if you wish to join me on my fabric shopping journey and I'll provide you with the link & details ya.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the shop in sunway pyramid, annapatchwork house is no longer there. they've moved out to have a better place where they can conduct classes as well. alternatively, you can reach them here http://www.annapatchworkhouse.com.my/_item?item_id=014001. :)

fyi.

aiya.